The Crystal Coast Tourism Authority (CCTDA) offers the following services to assist the meeting planner in hosting a successful event on the Crystal Coast:
1. Suggestions of Accommodations and facilities for the needs of specific meetings. The CCTDA will communicate the needs of your meeting and ask for a rate and availability response directly to you.
2. Site Inspection Arrangements of prospective meeting properties.
3. Promotional Materials including photography or DVD, to assist in selling the Crystal Coast as your meeting destination.
4. Personalized Welcome Letters addressed to the meeting group.
5. Area Information Package for each meeting attendee.
6. Greeter from the Tourism Authority to welcome the meeting at opening session.
7. Spouse Information Packages and activity itineraries.
8. Custom Itineraries for the recreational interests of meeting attendees.
9. Day Trip Ideas to our unique local attractions.
10. Color Guard contacts to lead Pledge of Allegiance.
11. Entertainment suggestions.
12. Special Meal Catering contacts including Pig Pickin’, Shrimperoo or Down East Clambake.
13. Media Contacts in the Crystal Coast area will be provided on request. The Authority will also distribute your convention-related press releases. Please ask for details.
For Customized Plans or Meeting and Event Planner, contact:
Cathy Adair, Group Sales Director
Crystal Coast Tourism Authority
3409 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557
Phone: (252) 726-8148 Ext. 105/(800)786-6962
Fax: (252) 726-0990